Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Agree with others blogs

This is Crystal - I have been reading other blogs on DID and saving the children...
I agreee with what is being said - that we need to stick together - but that means ALL of us  and not one person shunned because of what an alter did and someone else judges that alter and then banish ALL that persons alters from "sticking together" with everyone else- especially others that can help you and support you.
I am more then willing to help another person and support them... but this body also has alters that need support of anyone out there that can help and is willing to  help.
If I knew I could help someone be safe I would do my best to help as much as I can.   And I would hope that if there is a person out there that could help "us" stay save that they would have the courage to do so.
A good ex. of this is Kalisa - she is a very vulnerable 4 yr old alter that takes controll alot of the time.
She needs support of others as far as the right thing to do ...and needs alot of reminding....
I am only 16 yr old and an alter...I need support of others because  all the other alters and host of this body decided that they are no longer going to care for this body and left me to do so... being 16 and having to do an adults  job all the time and then Kalisa - well thats alot for me to do sometime and I need the support.

We are no longer going to get therapy because there isnt any insurance to cover it any more - "We" are on our own.  It is really tough some days and I feel like throwing in the towel but I know I cant desert Kalisa -
we need everyones support!

No comments: