Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tomorrow

This is Crystal-the screen is saying my browser is no longer supported by Blogger-I downloaded that goggle thingy-I hate when they change things around.
We have to go to Johnson City tomorrow early AM for 2 dr appoinments-that means fighting with K to wash her hair.  I wish we could have it short again but since that radiation tx and we lost our hair on that spot- we left it grow out to cover the bald spot.  It hasnt started to grow back in yet.  So our hair is half way down our back and that means fighting with K to wash it!
We took all the pills we can take tonight for the pain-it is just horrible! With this weird weather-hot then cold and rainy- between all the changes- it doesnt do the MS or arthritis any good.  We can only sit for about 10 mins before we have to lay down - and then we can only lay down for about 10 mins before we have to get back up!
I wonder if life will get any better?

No comments: