Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Forgetting More Noticable (to "us")

Happy 4th July to you too!
This is Crystal-we are loosing it! Bethany helped get all the pics K wanted for a picture and then K forgot what she wanted them for!  K usually isnt bothered by the "I forgot" part of "us! This is a first for her!
So does that mean we are getting worse?
I never know what to think about things somethings.
But it is nice to know that K's mommy still thinks about her. Her sends these -if you want to call it-subtle messages through her poly pics to K. Others dont realize what she is doing- but I do.  She might as well just write to K and be done with it.  Stand up and admit the mistake- it was me who did that pic after a jerk called me all kinds of names over the phone that evening. K was the one to suggest that I do a pic "sews  yous  feeleds betters".  So I did but someone else took  it being for her and that is why "mommy" doesnt "talk" to K.  It really makes me feel bad that happened. And there isnt anything I can do.  She at least can do as she does with others on poly- just a line or two and "hey nice pic".

And the nerve condition-with the jerking of the hands and arms- is getting worse. Doc said take an Ativan when that happens. That stuff is addictive! But the jerking is not only getting more frequent but worse in the jerking it self! Alot of fun when you are trying to eat!

I think there is an alter that is trying to make themself known!weird pics are being collected on poly-not stuff that K would collect!
Sometimes I wish she wouldnt "collect" so many pics she likes"fors waiters(later). I am the one that has to file all of them! We have ovr 200 pages to file right now- really I think it is more like 300!
But it give K something to do that keeps her busy and out of trouble!
I cant even keep my train of thought tonight to do this!
I wonder what is going on?
Life is always interesting! But sometimes I think it is dangerous also.

No comments: