Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This is Crystal-we took a horrible fall tonight.
That poor bad foot! I know the metal in that foot is not wear it belongs!  The toe is swollen 3x its size! The whole foot is swollen, ankle and knee.
The floor is what stopped us. Landed on that whole left side!
Cant lay on that side- I think there are bruised ribs and my shoulder popped out and then back in-so that hurts but it popped forward and that popped the collar bone!
And I hit that side of my head that the neurosurgeon said not to for the next 3 years! Turn my head and the whole room spins. I have had 2 concussions before the head surgery and this feels just like that.  That is not good-if is moved that piece of skull......
Cant lay any way in bed-tried all ways.
K is having a fit because she can feel this pain.

I did have a "ding" of an idea with our DID.  I wish Tedi would talk to us -
Kalisa is always saying she has to "find the key to get out".
Well - the "key" is NOT an object.
When the bad men said "dont let her find the key to get out"- they meant dont let her find out how to get out of this world!
But when a world was created by them and no longer was effetive - an environment setting- which K thought it as a world ( of which she has many) they would just create another world and confusion on how to escape it.   That goes into some -what I would call-heavy therapy stuff!

Its like I think last week when the thought after K made a set about the chess world and the Masons-it is a cross over...an over lap of worlds......I wonder how many other worlds cross over?

No comments: