Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

Wish we could say that this was a day with good memories for "us".  But it is just another day with nothing that has ever happened to us that was good nor anything good happening today.
Might have to give in and go to the ER for the broken toes - they are just getting worse and hurt so bad - cant sleep.
The pyramid complex world which is being revealed just gets more and more complex to figure out - so many different levels -
K has been quiet - I guess because of the pain we are having and the fact that she is sooo  depressed that she cant call her mommy any more.  I dont know how to help heal her- that is beyond my knowledge and know how.  She once again has been deserted by a known good big - dumbed - left to the wolves.
External bads may not be around but there are still internal bads to handle. And I dont know what to do -
decisions need to be made..... I am only 16.... how do I decide if the decisions I make are the right ones?
Elizabeth needs to come around again.... but she seems to have disappeared just like the host did.
Sometimes I think it would just be good to go to sleep and never wake up.......................

No comments: