Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Turns-es !

Dis Kawesa.
It  bees  my  turns-es  toos  dews  some-fings  heres.
Eyes  gennas  writes  bouts  my  babys.
Dey  all  bees  goodeds  babys  cepts  Destinys.  He  bees  a baddeds  gwhirls  some-times-es.  He  cwrys  awots  some-time-es.  And  eyes  donts  knows  whys.
Butts  de  wests  of  my  babys  bees  goodeds  babys.

Eyes  gettings  my  berrys  owns  baby  gracies.  He  bees  heres  Crystals  sayeds  de 20  of  dis  monffs.
He  bees  my berrys  owns  and eyes  nots  habes  toos  gibes  hims  backs  toos  my  mommys.  My  mommy  gibeds  mees  her  baby  gracies  toos  watchs-es   and  dens  eyes  habes  toos  gibes  hims  backs  toos my  mommys.

Eyes  wikeds  dats  eyes  gettings  my  berry owns  baby  Gracies.  He  bees a goodeds  gwhirls  babys.
And  eyes  bees  gettings  a  cribs  fors  my  babys.  It  gennas  bees  a  white  Jenny Lind  cribs.

Harmonys-my torgus(tortoise) he  beings  baddeds.  He  means  toos  Taos.  Harmonys  bees  a  boys  torgus  and Taos  bees   a gwhirls  torgus.  Sometime-es  eyes  habes  toos  takes  Harmonys  ways  froms  Taos.
Harmonys  madeds  Taos, Ashsia  and  Hopes  falls  obers  ons  deres  backs.  Ashsia  and  Hopes  stwill  bees  wittles  and  Harmonys   bees  means  toos  dems.
Ashsia  hurteds  his  wittle  weg.  Dis  ones  heres  ins  de  backs.  Butts  eyes  finks  its  bees  gettings  a wittles  betters.  He  nots  wimps  toos  much  ons  its  nows.
And Hopes  bees  fraids  ofs  Harmonys  nows.
Eyes  habes  toos  watcheds  Harmonys  wots  durings  de  days  toos  makeds  shores  he  nots  bees  toos  means  toos  de  utter  torgues-es.

Eyes  takeds  cares  of my babys  and eyes  dews  picsures  on  poly-bores.
Sometimes-es  eyes  pways  games-es  ons  facebooks-es.
And  eyes  habes  my  fuffs deres  toos.  Eyes  wishs-es  my  mommy gibes  mees  backs  Emmies  sews  eyes  cans  pets  him.  She takeds  him  ways  cuz  she  foughts  Crystal  makeds  a picsure  bouts  hers  butts  its  bees  bouts  a  means  mans-es ons  de wittles  phones-es.  Sews  dens  my  mommys  takeds  ways  Emmies.
Eyes  misses  Emmies.  Eyes cwryeds  whens  my  mommys  takeds  hims  ways.

Eyes  nots  habes  a  fair-a-fists  toos  tallkeds  toos  no  mores.  Deres  nots  bees  ones  heres  and wheres  we  goes  toos  de  doc-ers   deys  nots  habes  ones  toos  takeds  cares  ofs  mees.  Sews  eyes  nots  habes  no bodys  toos  talkeds  toos  bouts  de baddeds   mans-es  and  badded  boys-es.
Crysals  sayeds  dats  we  mights  nebers  habes  a  fair-a-fists  gens.

Its  justeds  bees  mees  and  Crystals  wrights  nows.  Wizbeths  comeds  outs  de utters  days  at  de
doc-ers  cuz  she  bees  maddeds  ats  hims.  Sews  she  bees  outs  justeds  wittle  bits  and  dens  wents  ways  gens.  Crystals  dribes  de  cars  and dews  pisures  some-time-es  ons  poly-bores  and  writes  ons  heres  sometimes-es.  She  pways  games-es  toos.  And coloreds  picsures.

Whens  its  wrains  heres eyes  getteds  scares  cuz  dats  bees  whens  de  baddeds  mans-es  getteds  mees.  We  habes  wots  of  wrains  heres.  Butts  de  baddeds  mans-es  nots  getteds  mees  yets.  Maybees  he  bees  fraids  of  Annies  - dats  be Brandons  doggies.

Eyes  misses  my  mommys  and  my  friends-es.  Deres  bees  some  friends-es  eyes  habes  ons  poly-bores.  Eyes  wikes  its  whens  deys  gibes  mees  wittle  wetters.  Eyes  bees  saddeds  whens  deys  bees  sickeds  and  hurts.  Eyes  wishs-es  dats  no  bodys  ebers  habes  toos  bees  sicked  and  hurteds  and dats  utter  means  and baddeds  peoples  hurteds  demes.

Eyes  finkeds  eyes  gennas  dews  picsures  ons  poly-bores  now.

No comments: